In progress

October 7, 2023 Hamas breaks out of Gaza in a stunning military operation the likes of which has not been seen since six Italian frog men rode torpedos into Alexandria Harbor and sank two British battle ships and an oil tanker. Turns out, Israel allowed it to happen and begins what it hopes will be the final genocide in Gaza.
For a few brief moments following October 7th the world is treated to videos of stalwart flying Hamas commandos sending the mighty Israeli army running for their lives, leaving civilians to their fates. That disappeared overnight from the news feeds. Instead the airwaves were jammed with sympathy for Israel and scorn for anyone supporting Hamas.
Within a week, the Israeli narrative of Hamas beheading babies and raping Jewish women falls apart in Israel. The eyewitness accounts to Hamas atrocities are proven false. Main stream American media keeps pumping the Zionist narrative as Israel cuts off water to Gaza including 55,000 pregnant women, cuts off food, cuts off medicine, cuts off electricity, cuts off medical supplies, destroys sewage treatment plants, and begins an extermination of the civilian population of Gaza.
Over the following weeks and months it came out in Israel–but not in America–that the Israeli government and military set the whole thing up. Specifically,:
1) Netanyahu’s Israel had been funding Hamas for years to act as a foil to the corrupt Palestinian Authority to prevent united Palestinians from forming a state.
2) Israel had been warned by America, Egypt (twice), and it’s own observers that Hamas was about to make a major military attack. They ignored the warnings.
3) Days before October 7th, 2023 Israel sent two companies of soldiers who were supposed to guard the border away to the West Bank, supposedly to protect Jewish fanatics there who wanted to hold religious services on Palestinian holy sites.
4) Gaza border is the most scrutinized border in the world with cameras, drones, observers, and Israelis troops walking it every day. Supposedly everything failed.
5) In 2025, an Israeli soldier came forward and said his unit patrolled the border fence every morning at 5 a.m. Inexplicably, they were told on October 7, 2023 to sleep in until 9 a.m. long after Hamas’ attack.
6) Southern command leader visited the border hours before Hamas attacks and did nothing to bolster defenses.
7) Israel’s smaller than Vermont and yet it took them hours to mobilize a military response.
8)When they did mobilize a response where they invoked what they call the ‘Hannibal Directive’ That’s where they kill their own Jews rather than let them be captured. An Israeli Colonel called Israel’s actions on October 7 a ‘mass Hannibal’. Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant admitted on Israeli television the following year that Israel did, in fact, invoke the Hannibal Directive.